"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Blog Layout...

Think of making a layout for my this blog. This template have been with me since donkry years ago. I think is time to change something. I saw other people got something nicer like the DJ Box which I think that is better than the one I have which is using html link only. And I also see people having other nice nice features. I will try to do something when I got the time. Most important! I must get hold of a web design software! Else you cannot even start a thing!

Tomorrow will be a busy running the day. Morning go work,afternoon go CCHS to discuss some lessons thingy and back to work. I wish to take CCHS, hope everything goes fine. After that will head back to work. Waiting for 12am so that I can play my game! xD