"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not A Good Day Still...

What a event to start the day. I went to the wrong customer house. Supppose to be in Bishan but I went to the AMK 3pm job. Luckily I got my wiring to drive me around for the first job if not = die. Someone was having funeral under that AMK flat, I was thinking good. Not my first job here.
The first job was easy. Just simply install everything next to each other and they house run on wireless. It was a rented house and the owner sure earn alot like tat. 4 person share 1 room and there are total of 2 rooms rented out. If each is $300, $2400 like that into pocket. After that I went home for lunch. Cook instant noodles with all the nice things thrown inside. Instant noodles are nicer than any other cook food outside.
At 1pm,I head for the 2nd job which is in AMK next to AMKSS. That house that owner was abit funny. Only know how to use internet,other than that knows nothing. Until I went to install for him than I explain to him how his house internet is being connected. And yah, same thing. Another rather simple installation. The difficult part is the explainations to the lady owner. But it was a interesting one. Laughter in the house with her another friend and her husband.
But I have to come back to this house after my last installation as there are some mistake in the installation. I forget about the Del line in the house.
Please read the next entry for my last job of the day. *angry*