"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another !@#$%^ Day...

I thought today is going to be a easy day as I only saw 2 installation to be done!

I left office at 9am as usual to go for my 12pm job. My plan was go for the job early and the next job abit later as I can go home and eat lunch and slack awhile since both jobs is near my house. I am clever right?

I really take my time to go to the first customer house. I thought it is near my house that block. Who knows is that odd block at Ave 2! I walk all the way there with my equipments as there is no bus to take me there! I reach the house,it is another nice Christian old man. I explained to him what I will be doing and I start my installation. Just going to start my installation,office called me to ask if I have reach my site survey. *shock* I GOT SITE SURVEY AT 9? I check Bios and there is. I let the uncle know and I left my things there and quickly head for the house along Thomson Road. Luckily there is no excess issue on the site survey,ready for installation. I went back to AMK Ave 2.
During the installation,I found out that this family support PAP and talk about PAP trying to encourage me to support my MP. I really wanted to tell him that for the pass donkey years,I have never met my MP and what his full name is. His wife is just on the way out help PM Lee at AMK Mrt.
After I completed the installation,I went home to eat lunch and slack. I called the customer to let her know that I will arrive at her flat in SinMing around 4pm. So that I can eat my lunch and take a short nap at home.
The sky totally change during my nap. Thunder + super heavy rain! I cannot even get out of my house! Finally at 4.15pm,the rain became smaller and I quickly make my way to the customer house.
Another problem house! Customer will be using wired connections but I cannot find a way to pull the wire into the room. Great! Her husband is overseas! Another great! Ok solved,I will do the installation all next to the TV and the husband will do his own wiring when he comes back. During installation,I found out that I left the adapter at home. !@#$% I asked the wiring man to drive me home. When I came back,her kids are back too. My horror starts. They take my things and pulled out the button out of my laptop. *crying* And I cannot stop them. I quick do all my final test and left the place. I took public transport back to office myself. When I reach is already 8.30pm.
When I reach my office,my face is a total down and tired. And the weekly meeting is still going on. When everyone left the place,I still have to stay back to do my site survey report. What a day again. Please please please...give me a smooth day tomorrow!