"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today Is My Off Day...

Left my laptop at Comcentre with Nafiza. Totally forget today is my off day. Total slack at home! Wanted to repair the spoilt speaker but in vain,its dead means its dead. Better to buy a new 1 on the next pay day. During my time on the bed facing the ceiling,many things came across my mind. But seems like the main thing concern in my mind will be *someone*. I don't actually see the point of stopping as I don't see any barrier in between us at all. Jack have told me to go ahead as it is a chance in a very very rare blue moon. But I don't know how to go forward anymore unless there is really something that struck my mind. It really have been a very long time since I have think so much about *someone*. Or rather since 7 years ago?
*plucking rose* ---> go,don't go,go,don't go....