"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chung Cheng High (Main)...

During work,I take 3 hours to go to CCHS to see if I might have a chance to take that school to teach Chinese Drama. A long chat with my long friend ShuHui where she is the chinese teacher there,and just nice she is one of the future teacher taking over the club.
Went over to introduce myself and ShaoWei. Actually I am recommanding Shaowei to teach and not me.I will be helping him during the course of lessons only. Alot of things was discussed but I think most important topic will be Liu Li Sha. She is the previous teacher and a very tough old nut to crack. Messing with her is almost courting death. But I don't really care much. But ShaoWei care,I totally forget about him. So there will be something that I need to think carefully.