"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Interview...

Today went another interview in Chai Chee. Another MNC company and its product is monoplise in Singapore - precision ball-bearing. At first I don't feel good at all because I it is a shift based job and it is located in Bedok.
But when I reach there,everything is different. The people are really friendly,no other strict faces was given. I feel so much at home and relax. I get to talk to the supervisors and they are really good.Finally someone commented good things in my portfolio and it is really from the heart. For still unknown reason they would very like to have me in ther team. Pay will be $1800 which is rather high. to a fresh graduate. But the problem I will be facing will be that I would much chance to further my studies. They say that I will be able to try out for 3 month to see if I like it. Definately I will try it than we will see how much it changes my life.
To me it seems like is a confirm job now. But it maybe will only last for 3 months. Finally I am able to find a technican job with polytechnic pay. ^^
Oh,just remember one more thing. They also told me that I will not be able to use the phone during working hours because there is this particular machine which is highly sensitive to movement. Radio waves creates movement so is prohibited.