"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Interview Number 2...

This is the second interview of the week. Singapore Oriental Motor. Ok, I heard about this company before. Jerome also told me that we have purchased motors from them too. Not a very far from my house company - Kaki Bukit.
Just in time I reach. I thought is 2.30pm but it was 2pm. I rushed out of my house forgeting this forgeting that. On my way out I am still like thinking what transports will I be taking. This is more exciting than yesterday. Just nice got there at 2pm SHARP!
I was asked to fill in a form and wait for the interviewer to arrive. Before I could finished the form they already arrive and was waiting for me. I seriously hate to fill job application forms. It is so long! Can't they like refer to my portfolio and resume?
There are 2 interviewer this time and both are very friendly. We were happlily chatting and I was explaining to them what I work as previously and what I have been doning in the school. Then Mr Charles Lim asked,"So you know Mr Soon?" Then I was like erm...ok,he knows one of the MDC staff. Then I reply yes. Next he start to like point out everyone he knows in MDC than I was like OMG! Lucky I didn't say anything which I did not do in MDC to them. If not I will be like confirm gg.
Ask I left the place,I quickly tried to contact Mr Soon as Mr Charles said that he will call Mr Soon to ask more about me. This is the worry part, I did work with Mr Soon but not that much. Wondering how will their chat be like. I culdn't find Mr Soon so I contacted Mr Steven Tan to let him know about it.
I really wish to join this company. If I join this company I will have more things to talk you see.