"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sim Lim Square...

Yesterday went to Sim Lim Square with Jack as he wanted to buy a new computer. But before that I pulled him along with me to go to City Square Mall. I think it will be nice for me to go down to say a hi to the organisor there. Was abit lost when we reach there but eventually found the event venue and found the person which I am suppose to find. Say a few good things and yah you know. I really feel bad for not able to participate in this competition.
After that we went to eat at Mac and walk all the way to Sim Lim Square. That walk was a great walk. But if that is a girl walking along with me than maybe it is better. ^^ Told Jack alot and alot of things. Things happen here and there. Is just way too horrible.
Jack bought a computer finally at about $1600. But he is still meet his girlfriend after that. Good day for him, he have to carry the monitor and and CPU to meet his girlfriend. HAHA!