"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Interview Number 1...

Today went for the frst interview at ShowaDenko. ShowaDenko was a harddisk manufacturer based in Japan. I applied for a Engineering Assistant Trainer. Jobscope will be like giving training to the workers. And implement new routines or whatever related.
Have to wave up early to get to ShowaDenko which is located in Jurong. It is really quite far to me. Ok,finding way to there is not really that difficult. But the main gate is directly oppsite the main road where I came from and the factory itself is not that small. I have to walk all the way under the sun.
Interesting place to go to because it is the first time I get to see this tight security in a industrial factory. You need like 5 minutes to go throught the security gate.
I was ask to take a seat at the corner near the security as that is the furthest I can go and wait for my interviewer to get me. Another like 15mins of waiting blankly and finally someone came to get me. Again! Ask me to wait while she go get the interviewer.
Into the interview room,there are 2 person a chinese and a malay. Their face don't look friendly at all. Once I get in all the so-called realife senario attacking me. What the hell loh! They doesn't even want to see my portfolio and I pack the protfolio nice nice until late last night. For this job,I seriously go find out information about cleanroom. I even went back to school to look for the lecturer who teaches this module and get the module notes and it was totally not used at all. I seriously think I wasted my time there. What kind of interview is this?
The interview ended like 10 mins only. I told Joanna about it. She said went throught the same thing too. But everyone will get something. I am thinking now,even if they want me I also wouldn't want them.