"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Monday, May 10, 2010

Kampong Glam CC...

Went back to KGCC after don't know how long. If I am not wrong, is more than 1/2 year since I go there to take a look. The main motive to go back is not because I wanted to train myself but is to ask Miao Shu how much to give Ah Boon on Sunday for his wedding. Miao Shu say $20 is enough because is buffet only.
I didn't really train much there, I was like helping Miao Shu to teach the kids. And again,someone guessed my age to be only 15-16 year old. Yah,I am the ever youngest kid in KGCC.
I wanted to learn flip but always no people to come teach me. Miao Shu say next week he will ask a guy from Xi Qu Xue Yuan to come over to teach me. But next week will I be free?
Before I left,receive a letter from Zi Ping laoshi. Chinese Cultural Festival is coming and a event is going to be organised. It seems like things they 2 old man is throwing it to me. I only tell them I can help out, but I don't really think I can organise it.