"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mission Frame Searching...

Ok,all the cousin gather today to search for the prefect photo frame for 2nd Uncle's farewell. Only my brother and Da Mei is not present today. Suppose to go Singtel booth to do a visit today but never mind. I think spent time with my cousin is much much much more happier. I don't want to meet those part-timers to tell me that signup for 50mpbs normally will get 60-70mpbs.
Searching searching searching. Finally decide to buy the frame at this shop I also forget what name is the shop. Jian Yan got the idea what to do with the frame than ok loh. I don't have much of a share as I seriously is a design idiot.
I am tired...tomorrow will start the horribe busy 14 days due to high job rate at work. I will write a email to Max tomorrow to tell him that can I don't want job to be at Bukit Panjang? Very far you know?