"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Family BBQ...

After work from Bukit Panjang,I rush down all the way to meet my mother at Changi Village that side. I suppose to go back office to report first but if I head back to office, I will reach Changi Beach super late. So I carry all my leftover barang barang all the way there. Is super heavy as I have a full set of triple play with me.
Reached Changi Village and met my mother. Uncle came to drive us in. I thought is near the interchange somewhat but in actual fact, it is after even way after the Tekong Ferry Terminal!
Have a fun time there indeed. Recalling all the bbq skills and OMG! Is my first time see bbq mushmallow! Xiao mei's mushmallow from so small "peng" until so big and brown brown! Eat laugh and chat.
After everything, ok! Time for family meeting. Agenda! What event is next? Chairman says is farewell party for Jiajia and 2nd Uncle as they are "migrating" to Canada without everyone approval. INCLUDES ME! So date set at 9/7/11 at Hougang ave 8 Blk what I forget --> my 2nd uncle's house.
Time to sleep. eyes really closing this time liao le...