"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Merly & Lyo...



After ATS rehearsal where I left halfway, I went to Kampong Glam CC for the lion dance welcome for the MP. Seldom or never Kampong Glam go so many Lions moving at the same time. Let's recall,how many are there, 2 southern,2 northern, 2 cubs...6 in total! Rare sight! Therefore I asked everyone to take a photo! Next time I must take a camera with me. This group is getting bigger!
The exciting part is not the welcome of the MP but the guest appearance of the the YOG Mascot Merly and Lyo! I don't know why I am so excited about them! I took a photo with each of them. Merly is so cute with the blushing face.(Although I know the person inisde is a guy!) LOL.
At Kampong Glam CC, my age becomes a topic! Why suddenly so many people interested in my age? I clarify! Last year I am 18, this year I am 18 and next year I AM ALSO 18!!! Fullstop!