"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cesstech...

Cesstech is a local SME dealing with cleanroom equpiments. I went there for a job interview in the morning. One of the most uncomfortable interview so far.

The person who interviewed me is a indian and I believe is a local indian. He never clearly explain why he is hiring a staff and he can't even explain his own things clearly. He keep criticize the height I had and is like pity me for couldn't finding a job so he decide to give me the job as applied. He also told me that the company is not doing well and last year there was no 13th month. I am not seriously in the 13th month but I am looking for a perm job,not a temp job as he describe to me. As what he said is like I am on probation for 6 months and is like if the company still don't do well I will be the first to be kick in the ass.How do you expect me to start work and worry about the next few months. Sorry,I am not really up to it.

Nothing really convinced me during the conversation. He asked me to start work on 1st June but I never agreed but to reply him asap.I should be letting him know that I am not interested next Monday.