"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2nd Interview For Fuji Xerox...

Finally I understand the meaning of Interview Numbness. Remembering my very very first interview at ShowaDenko. I was damn stiff and there are so many things I do not know what to do and how to react. Now,I can do it overcome easily with ease.
Today meet 2 people in that small office. And the chat started very lively. Their main problem understanding me will be the timeline that I have. Took really some time to explain to them and understand my complicated timeline. I was thinking should I draw a timeline chart out so that they will understand easier.
Everything is turn out very fine. I am super interested in this job as Customers Service Engineer. Why? Firstly,I can utilise my technical field,secondly I can get to meet more people in the outside world. Not my full dream job but at least it fulfil 70% of my dream job.Hope that I can get throught and start work before June start.