"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1...

Yeap! First day! Everybody's first day is to a new job will be uncomfortable. So do mine, but I think I settled down really fast. Not that amazed as I works this way. I am first ask to packed up a messy table which I that is MY table! Then one by one came. Firstly is my personal office company whch happens to be a Dell laptop. Great! No need to think of buying a laptop myself. Then all the stationary came in. Introduce to my immediate partner Sabrina who is having a baby in the big stomach. The person I forget the name that day was Katarine and her Katerine is spelled this way. She is my immediate supervisor. I also came to know another person call Marcus. He is a temp Project Manager for PBA Systems. He belongs to PBA Singapore.
Oh yah! Forget to mention the company's name. The company is called PBA Groups. There are quite a number of different companies under it and I belong to PBA Systems. The main product I am selling is call Linear Motor which I have no idea what kind of motor it is.
Quite a plasant today. Excited about tomorrow! Heading in the so-called ERP, a company database software. *excited*