"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Friday, February 5, 2010

Kian Soon...

Yesterday was a boring day at MDC. Since Jerome need help on some pruchasing item.I volunteer to go buy for him since is somwhere I know---> Lavender. I took is Miao Shu there but who knows it was near Singapore Casket that side. I left MDC at 3.30pm,

I reach that so call shop at 4.15pm but I was like spinning around that location all the while looking for it. Yes the shop is in front of me but there was no signboard for the shop. The signboard was outside the shop and it was so fading,can't even see it clearly. Sadder. The shop is already closing as they have a meeting at the head office after I called Caroline to find out. She later directed me to Genting Lane instead,where their main officer is located. The worse part of this task just started.

Caroline told me to talk bus 125 but there was no bus 125 anywhere nearby. I walked to Lavender MRT to look for alternate bus myself. Ok,first I have to take a bus to Aljunied MRT that side as it will be nearer to Genting Lane. Genting Lane is where 报业is located. At the bus stop,it says there are 3 buses. 2 of the bus is 2 numbers and end with a 3. Then behind mi is a bus ending with 3 and I just board the bus blindly where bus wanted to take me to Bedok. I got down near Tanjong Katong School and walk all the way to Geylang Serai. Then I took 24 to Paya Lebar and walk all the way down Aljunied Road to reach Genting Lane.

Genting Lane is not small either,imagine in the middle of the road left and right is all named Genting Lane. What if I took right and Kian Soon is on the right? Lucky I choose left, that building containing Kian Soon is just a walk away. Now getting into the building is another OMG! I think I entered by the back gate and since I saw the staircase,I took the staircase up to 4th floor. WHO KNOWS AT 4th FLOOR THE DOOR WAS LOCKED! So I walk down again to find the right entrence up. Their 4th floor is like 6 floors high to me.

Finally found the evalator and took all the way up to KIAN SOON! They were having a meeting when I bum in. Lucky I got call Caroline and she already prepared what I need so no more hip-cups. Happily took the washes and left. Oh yah! That delivery man who always deliver to MDC is also from 23SA. I wear my 23SA shirt and he asked.

Took 135 back home. In the bus I saw SuLan, think she don't remember me so I continue to look outside and think of things happened recently. She's gone,I am alone again. Is really so lonely you know when you got so many things to say and is just look for that person to say to.