"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank You People...

Thank you people for wishing me well on my birthday. Thank you everyone,lovya lots! Didn't really expect you people will wish me on my birthday. That's a special one. Thank you.

Promised to be a happy man for 1 day and I did it,just 1 day. Not many things happen within the last 30 days but just 1 thing. Just 1 thing which almost destroyed my whole life. Actually it was already like destroyed here and there. Thank you MDC,thank you everyone for keeping me accompany during these dark days. Your presence really made a big difference. Especially Melissa,Jayare and Melvin.

To think back,maybe just 1 simple message from someone would make that day a even happier day.

Greeting from:
From 23SA
From Guangyang
From Singapore Polytechnic
From ITE Dover
From Arts Theatre of Singapore
From AMKSS
From Relatives
From DotaPod
From BMTC Hawk Coy
From Redifussion
From Drama Camp 2001-2004
From Singapore Polytechnic, Machine Development Centre

(hope I don't miss out anyone)