"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TF Cohesion Cum New Year Celebration...

Everything went horrible. Food came late and everything was to be delayed. The food only arrive at 12.10pm where we expected them to arrive at 11.30am. To make things worse, there is only 1 malay uncle doing the delivery. So others also chip in to help the setup of the food.
Once the food is ready, everyone just started to help themselves and eat.
Programme was suppose to be like opening speech,exchange of the oranges and then eat then lastly photo taking. But out of everything,only one thing happened - eat. Once people eat finished,they just left so no more photo taking. Everything is just so off,damn disappointed.
While I was eating my food, I was like typing the complain letter to Liang Caterer. Really pissed off.