"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Thursday, January 21, 2010

SPRING Singapore...

SPRING Singapore is the enterprise development agency for growing innovative companies and fostering a competitive SME sector. We work with partners to help enterprises in financing, capabilities and management development, technology and innovation, and access to markets. As the national standards and accreditation body, SPRING also develops and promotes internationally-recognised standards and quality assurance to enhance competitiveness and facilitate trade.


Today went there with Mr Steven Tan and 2 other staff from PACE,Mr Nah. Mr Tan drove today,first time see him drive. We reach there too early and that room was not open,so we just hang around nearby.
At 3.50pm,the door was opened and we went in. Mr Tan start to prepare his computer for presentation. And the 3 of us just stand behind and chat. Then to my shock! A bangala came in! And his name was Pradeep! He never came with us so I thought he is not coming for good but he was there no matter what. He is making a joke over there to me,maybe he don't realise it. All of us was like formally dressed but he was like... jeans and tshirt and a bag. Totally Bangala. I told Mr Nah and the other guy that he was Pradeep,a student under Steven Tan too. They simply gave him a hi with smile and ignore him all the way. Cause how he wear is OMG! I don't really dare to look at him all the while during the presentation. Thank god he is sitting 1 chair away from us, nothing to associate with the name SP. Thank god again he never speak to us too.
Yah, the first thing he came into the room he asked me, "ai,I didn't know you are coming too!" I was like DUH!
After that we speak to the NYP representative, I was introduced as a staff and not a final year student. I am a CET Supporting Officer. Pradeep was standing behind me if I am not wrong. I really don't know what he was thinking at that point of time. I think he wanted to chip in to talk but yah...you know ---> Bangala... LOL! So, he stand behind to stone bah. AND YAH! He put his bag on the floor in front of the chair where we all put it on the chair itself! We were seriously talking about serious stuff you see. The NYP representative shaked my hand and pass me his namecard. He was the Deputy Director of School of Manufacturing under Projects. Another thing might be, if he want to chip in he might not know what we are talking about,he will be lost of word at any point of time and paiseh himself. I really don't know his reactions that time. Must be damn funny
*Anti-Pradeep*
Next let's talk about the powerpoint slide. Pradeep hae been tasked to do the powerpoint slide for presentation since the moment he step into CET,and Mr Tan NEVER use it! When I see the first white colour slide I know already. I was like crazy, wanted to laugh loudly rolling on the floor. But too bad,I can only laugh inside my heart. I know,"am chio tio lai xiong" but I really can do that only!
After NYP,SP and SPRING presented the courses offered, its A&Q session. The 2 staff from PACE and I was introduced as SP staff who is able to answer any question asked. But Pradeep was..... still considered a Bangala looking for course to upgrade bah. I don't know how he feel that time,I didn't even dare to look at him all the while. I dropped my iTouch once during the presentation,he wanted to pick for me but I quickly bend down and take. xD Mr Tan answered all the question being asked and we were the supporting staff for him.
Next is the refreshment time where we everyone will be interacting with each other. Mr Tan was entertaining another company when another company representative is having some queries came forward. I alert Mr Nah and we both try to answer the question they may have. Pradeep finally decide to speak! But as he tries to speak,it seems like he knows nothing and decide to shut up. And I was doing the talking. Lucky I did do my homework in the morning, if not I wouldn't know how to answer that question too. Mr Nah is not sure about it, but I answered it in front of PRADEEP confidently! What is his reaction? I don't know...
He keep following behind me and I was abit like pissed of at times but it was quite fun to have a Bangala as your assistant you see.
After we are done to clear the doubts of the others,we went out to take the refreshment. Pradeep was again stalking. Mr Tan asked me to take the food but I really don't remember he asked Pradeep to do it. Pradeep tried to talk to me but I ignored. OH YAH!!!!! Something I forget to mention. After Winnie announced that the refreshment was outside,all of us stood up. Pradeep told me, he can do the powerpoint better than NYP and SPRING and he was saying until like... (aiya,I don't know what word to use here). I seriously almost wanted to ROFL. But I kept my cool, I am a proud represtative of SP.
After food and drink went into our stomach,the 2 staff from PACE went off first because they still have to go back to school. Pradeep and I left too shortly. We met the 2 staff downstairs as they were waiting for taxi. I was telling them that it might be better to wait at the roadside rather then SPRING entrance. Pradeep and me continue to walk to the red light. I was waiting for him to ask me how am I going back. I was preparing like,if he goes left I will go right and it really happen. At this time,the taxi which the 2 staff took drove past us. I am not sure again if they only wave to me to both of us,I assumed waving to me because is only 1 direction they are waving.
When I was walking to the Bukit Merah interchange, I was smiling all the way. It really took away all the sad things happened this past month away for the while. On the bus,I am so happy that I even sms-ed Melissa and told her I am so happy! I am seriously happy.
Pradeep,what are you thinking about when you say you want to come for this presentation. You serve what for the purpose? You come here trying to 拍马屁issit? Expected lah!

LOL!