"Say what I want, Say what I feel"

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Andy Prank...


This is real funny. You must be thinking Andy came up with a idea to prank someone right? You are wrong. We locked Andy inside the colour printer room where there is only 1 access into that room. I got no idea what they will do after he was locked in there. The plan was like supposed to be like locked Andy in that room,then called a few more people from other department for help to grab him and tie him to a chair,as what he did to JR that day.


But everything went wrong. LOL! Sherman and gang arrive for reinforcement, but at this point of time. Andy hold up a fire extinguisher and spray! There are 3 types of extingusher --> CO2,compressed water and dry powder. Where dry powder is the messiest type. ANDY WAS HOLDING THE DRY POWDER TYPE TO SPRAY! I was doing some printing at that point of time so I missed that part. When I return,the office was rather smoky. I was told is CO2 but the smell don't smoke CO2.Then I saw the powder in the printing room. Is dry powder lah!

Then everyone flee the scene. The whole of Logistic side and me quickly trying to clear the mess as soon as possible. Before Leong come in and see that.

Andy,we will not do it again.